Enjoy your candles but please stay safe. Here are some general rules around candle safety:
- Never leave candles unattended
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets
- Do not burn on flammable surfaces
- Keep away from extra heat sources (fires, log burners, cookers etc.)
- Do not drop matches or wick ends into the candle please remove before use.
- Place tea lights in suitable holders
- Ensure multiple candles lit have a minimum distance of 5cm between them.
- Do not place candles under pictures or curtains
- Do not pick up tins that are hot with melted wax
- Do not spray hair products, perfumes or cleaning fluids near a candle as soya wax is highly absorbent and can affect the burn
- Make sure they are extinguished properly after use